By Bryan Boggiano
The red carpet is rolling out for a new flooring business in Coral Springs.
The Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce will host the grand opening of Floor and Decor‘s new Coral Springs store on Nov. 10.
The store’s location at 11711 W. Sample Road is in the city’s Industrial, Research, and Development (IRD) Zone in Commerce Park.
The ribbon-cutting will begin at noon and is free to the public.
“The city is always excited to welcome a new business into our Commerce Park, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with Floor & Decor,” said Economic Development Office Director Kristi Bartlett in a June interview about the store’s new location.
The retailer provides hard surface flooring options such as tile, wood, stone, flooring tools, and other accessories.
The 98,000-square-foot Coral Springs facility includes 80,000 square feet of retail space and 18,000 square feet set aside for warehouse use.
The store hours will be Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Floor and Decor operate three other stores in Broward County in Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, and Pompano Beach.
- A University of Florida journalism graduate, Bryan is pursuing his masters in geosciences at Florida International University. He has a strong interest in weather, entertainment, and journalism.
- News2022.12.01Coral Springs Resident Carter Bonas Named 2022 Sports Illustrated SportsKid of the Year
- News2022.11.29City Officials Discuss Relocating Coral Springs Charter School, Northwest Regional Library
- News2022.11.22Cornerstone Project Managers Meet with Development Review Committee
- News2022.11.21City Commission Honors 2022 Social Studies Teacher of the Year