By Sharon Aron Baron
Plato’s Closet wants shoppers to take what they need — for free.
The gently used clothing store for teens to young adults is holding its first “Take What You Need” event where clearance items are free —- no strings attached.
“We’d like to start this Holiday season by giving back to a community that has given so much to us as a small business,” said owner Babette Martin. “In the spirit of the season, please only take what you need so we can help as many families as possible.”
Customers will still need to bring merchandise to the register to take the items out of inventory. However, there will be no cost to them for the clearance items.
Plato’s Closet is a national franchise chain that buys and sells clothing for men and women 13 to 24. They offer styles like Zara, H&M, Nike, etc., trending in the malls at 70% to 80% off of retail.
The event is one day only, on Saturday, Nov 5, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Plato’s Closet is located at 9610 Westview Drive (near Target and Ross) in Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.12.01Broward County School Choice Application Window Now Open for 2023/24
- News2022.11.30Talk Media Named 2022 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- Events2022.11.29Prepare for Snow at Coral Springs ‘Downtown in December’ Event
- News2022.11.28Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break