By Jill Fox
With holiday preparations come worry and stress. One celebration for the Parkland community may be able to help ease your mind.
Eagles’ Haven is having an end-of-the-year celebration full of fun for the whole family.
The event at the Coral Springs wellness center will take place on December 27, from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., and feature a live DJ, finger foods, prizes, and a number of restorative activities, such as creating canvas artwork, making essential oil scrubs, and visiting with therapy dogs.
Halle Solomon, Assistant Director of Eagles’ Haven said the holiday bash is a great way for newcomers who may have been a little intimidated or unsure about Eagles’ Haven to come and check out the center.
“It will be a friendly approach for people who haven’t been inside before,” she said.
The evening will conclude with a silent disco dance party, and Solomon encourages people to sign up for that in advance because there is a limit of 50 attendees.
Eagles’ Haven, which opened in March 2019, was specifically created for the Parkland, Coral Springs, and MSD/Eagles community to come together to rediscover wellness and restore hope. The center is lovingly powered by JAFCO and made possible with the generous funding of United Way of Broward and Children’s Services Council.
Solomon said they are very excited to give the families a place to celebrate the holidays and come together for a really fun night.
Party-goers are also encouraged to use their new app to sign up for any of the activities.
For more information, call 954-618-0350. Eagles Haven is located at 5655 Coral Ridge Drive in Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.12.03Home-Based Businesses Now Eligible to Apply for CARES Act
- News2020.12.02Amazing 1965 Photograph of the Covered Bridge in Coral Springs Uncovered
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science