Don’t miss the annual Earth Day celebration hosted by the city of Coral Springs on Saturday, April 12, 2014.
Called “Earthfest” by the organizers, this event features wildlife exhibits, guided tours and plant giveaways for Coral Springs residents. Also included are children’s activities and refreshments.
Sandy Ridge Sanctuary is located at 8501 N.W. 40 St., east of University Drive between Sample and Wiles Roads from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information, call 954-344-1117.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive