Don’t miss the annual Earth Day celebration hosted by the city of Coral Springs on Saturday, April 12, 2014.
Called “Earthfest” by the organizers, this event features wildlife exhibits, guided tours and plant giveaways for Coral Springs residents. Also included are children’s activities and refreshments.
Sandy Ridge Sanctuary is located at 8501 N.W. 40 St., east of University Drive between Sample and Wiles Roads from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information, call 954-344-1117.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021
- News2021.02.23CVS Will Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations Said Gov DeSantis
- Events2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Coral Springs Locations February 26-28