Don’t miss the annual Earth Day celebration hosted by the city of Coral Springs on Saturday, April 12, 2014.
Called “Earthfest” by the organizers, this event features wildlife exhibits, guided tours and plant giveaways for Coral Springs residents. Also included are children’s activities and refreshments.
Sandy Ridge Sanctuary is located at 8501 N.W. 40 St., east of University Drive between Sample and Wiles Roads from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information, call 954-344-1117.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1
- News2020.11.28Drop Off Hazardous Materials at 2 Different Dates and Locations in December