Don’t miss the annual Earth Day celebration hosted by the city of Coral Springs on Saturday, April 12, 2014.
Called “Earthfest” by the organizers, this event features wildlife exhibits, guided tours and plant giveaways for Coral Springs residents. Also included are children’s activities and refreshments.
Sandy Ridge Sanctuary is located at 8501 N.W. 40 St., east of University Drive between Sample and Wiles Roads from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information, call 954-344-1117.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site