By: Sharon Aron Baron
Easter is a great time to bring the family shopping at the mall because Coral Square Mall center court will be open for The Bunny Photo Experience beginning March 29 until April 19.
Kids will have the chance to visit with the Bunny and take home a treasured snapshot of the fun occasion.
“We love to hold family friendly events at Coral Square Mall and we always look forward to watching children interact with the Bunny at Easter,” said Xiomara Fraga, Director of Marketing and Business Development at Coral Square Mall.
Coral Square Mall’s Caring Bunny event will offer families which have children with special needs a subdued environment to participate in the Bunny Photo Experience. Caring Bunny has been developed by Simon Property Group which owns over 80 properties including Coral Square mall.
On Sunday, April 13 from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. in Center Court, many steps will be taken to reduce sensory triggers, creating a more comforting environment for children’s visit with the Bunny. The subdued environment is likely to include (specific elements or aesthetics may vary):
- Turning off in-mall music, stopping escalators located near the photo set, dimming the lights and shutting down fountains for the duration of the event.
- Eliminating queue lines through the use of a numbering system whereby guests approach the set when their number is called.
- Special activities geared toward the needs of the child during the ‘wait’ period to help the child understand what activities will occur during the visit.
The Simon Kidgits Club will also host a special Easter event on Saturday, April 19 from 9 – 11 a.m. next to the Play Area, where kids can participate in various craft-making activities and games including an egg-citing Easter egg hunt, “SomeBunny Loves Your” crafts and Easter cookie decorating. Participants will receive a Kidgits Easter bucket and Kidgits bunny ears as a keepsake to take home.
The Simon Kidgits Club is a fun and informative program that focuses on health, wellness, education, safety and entertainment for children ages 3-8. The Simon Kidgits Club has kept children and parents alike amused for over a decade with various events and activities while providing incentives for club members, such as special offers, rewards and games.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.11.29Coral Springs Police Hold Annual Toy Drive Through December 15
- News2021.11.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste Dec. 4
- Events2021.11.28TICKET ALERT: 6th Annual Orchid and Plant Festival at the Sawgrass Nature Center
- News2021.11.26Donations Needed for United Way’s ‘Adopt-a-Family’ Annual Gift Drive