The 17th Annual South Florida Tattoo Expo was held this past weekend at the Coral Springs Marriott at Heron Bay. The Expo, which benefits the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, had artists and vendors, a hot rod car show and live music.
At the Expo, privacy was no guarantee if you decided to buy a new tattoo as visitors had a chance to watch the artists at work in the many booths.
This was an adult themed event, as there were live fetish shows and “suspension” so parental discretion was advised and no one under 16 was allowed unless accompanied by an adult
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’