The 17th Annual South Florida Tattoo Expo was held this past weekend at the Coral Springs Marriott at Heron Bay. The Expo, which benefits the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, had artists and vendors, a hot rod car show and live music.
At the Expo, privacy was no guarantee if you decided to buy a new tattoo as visitors had a chance to watch the artists at work in the many booths.
This was an adult themed event, as there were live fetish shows and “suspension” so parental discretion was advised and no one under 16 was allowed unless accompanied by an adult
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.07Stolen Tags and Arrests This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro