The 17th Annual South Florida Tattoo Expo was held this past weekend at the Coral Springs Marriott at Heron Bay. The Expo, which benefits the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, had artists and vendors, a hot rod car show and live music.
At the Expo, privacy was no guarantee if you decided to buy a new tattoo as visitors had a chance to watch the artists at work in the many booths.
This was an adult themed event, as there were live fetish shows and “suspension” so parental discretion was advised and no one under 16 was allowed unless accompanied by an adult
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 25, 2024American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life Taking Place in Coral Springs
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher