Today, Louie Granteed, Democrat for Broward county Sheriff, denounces the alleged support from the Miami Tea party as seen here on this YouTube Video where the “Tea Party” claimed that they endorse him.
He issued the following statement:
Scott Israel and his supporters have lowered themselves to such a low standard. This is the type of Karl Rove tactic that one would expect from a closet republican like Scott Israel. I have not been endorsed or supported by any tea party organizations as I share the values and beliefs of the Democratic party.
I support all of our communities in Broward and as your next Sheriff I will work to keep every corner of Broward safe. This is just an attempt by a desperate campaign to distract voters from the real issues that Broward residents truly care about such as the economy, diversity, public safety, juvenile crime prevention programs and making Broward a better place to live and work.
My record of proven leadership and commitment to the community speaks for itself.”
Louie Granteed has served in the Hollywood Police Department for more than 30 years. He served as the Assistant Chief of Police from 2004 until his retirement earlier last month. To learn more about Louie Granteed, please visit his website: www.granteed.com
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show