By Jill Fox
For parents searching for a safe and creative way for their child to spend an afternoon, the Coral Springs Museum of Art offers a variety of classes for budding young artists.
Starting September 13, the museum will hold classes for both children and teens, starting as young as 3 years old.
Students will learn from professional artists in a fun and inspiring studio environment. Classes range from drawing and painting to ceramics, mixed media, sculpture, photography, animation, and more.
Coral Springs Museum of Art is located at 2855A Coral Springs Drive.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- Events2022.05.19Quit Horsin’ Around And Spend Your Summer At Spitfire Farm
- Events2022.05.19Register Now for Dolphins Football and Cheer Summer Camps
- Events2022.05.05Quit Horsin’ Around And Spend Your Summer At Spitfire Farm
- Events2022.03.16Fifth Annual RUN 4 BEIGEL Held April 10 in Honor of Beloved Teacher And Coach