By: Matt Rothman
It was a great start for the Coral Springs Charter girls volleyball team, winning over Westminster Academy Tuesday night.
In their season-opener, the Panthers won 25-12, 25-17, 25-22 to push their record to 1-0 this year and did so with Assistant Coach Sabrina Correa running the team in their opening match. A season ago, CSC went 8-3 and finished second in the Tri-County Championships.
It will be a busy season for the Panthers, who play 18 matches this year. Up next, they will face St. Thomas Aquinas High School on the road on Thursday, August 26 at 4:30 p.m before their first home game on August 31 against Western High School.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Coral Glades Basketball and Soccer Teams Face Mixed Fortunes in Recent Matchups
- NewsNovember 26, 2023High School Basketball in Coral Springs Tips-Off on Black Friday
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Carter Brooks of Coral Glades Named PGA South Florida Player of the Year
- NewsNovember 23, 2023Coral Springs Charter’s Catcher Stephanie Basso Makes College Pick