Coral Springs resident Tia Spath wants to find the man whose pitbull killed their family cat.
Spath, who lives in Ridgeview was shocked to find out that their cat named Mama had been killed at her family business, Brandy Bail Bonds, in Fort Lauderdale. She says that Mama had been their pet for almost 12 years and was a fixture at the business.
In this shocking sureveillance video, the owner of a pitbull is seen walking on the property of Brandy Bail Bonds while following his dog’s lead to get closer to the cat, when the pitbull viciously attacks. The dog’s strong jaws become locked around the cat and won’t release. The man then tries to pull the cat out of the dog’s mouth, even stepping on the cat’s stomach. He finally he pulls the dog away, runs away, and leaves the cat for dead.
Mama later died of her injuries and is buried at the business.
The Spath family is heartbroken, her children grew up with Mama and they want to find the pitbull’s owner and sue him. They have hired a private investigator but are also asking for the public’s help in finding him. Please call Brandy Bail Bonds at (954) 463-4333 if you know anything.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.27Sawgrass Nature Center Holds 4th Annual Orchid Festival
- News2020.11.26City Distributes 350 Thanksgiving Turkeys to Coral Springs Residents in Need
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students