By Claire Cornish
Felix is small in stature, but this adorable little two-year-old chihuahua is huge in sweetness and heart.
He was turned into the shelter as a stray — and he seems to have been quite harshly treated in his previous life because he cowers if he hears a raised voice or sees a raised arm.
He is extremely trusting though, and wants desperately to be loved. Felix is quite a shy pup but he is coming out of his shell more and more every day; he enjoys playing, and he really likes the company of other dogs.
As a popular playmate who does well with dogs if any size, Felix is a very affectionate boy who is longing for a lap to curl up on.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Rescued After His Owner Abandoned Him, Rusty Loves Dogs, Cats and Children
- News2021.09.07Despite Being Kept in a Backyard Cage for Most of his Life, Ryan is an Affectionate Dog
- News2021.08.23Felix is a Big-Hearted Small Dog Waiting for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC