Coral Springs Residents: Support the Humane Society of Broward County
By: Sharon Aron Baron
Celebrate National Adopt-a-Dog Month in October by adopting a dog or cat from the local and the Humane Society of Broward County where the first 50 adoptions are free this weekend.
The Humane Society want you to join them on Saturday, October 26 and Sunday, October 27 to find your new furry friend. The first 50 adult cat adopters and first 50 adult dog adopters will have the pet adoption fee waived. Pets must be one year of age or older to qualify and must leave with an appropriate collar and leash.
Whether you are looking for mixed breed or purebred, large or small, black, white, or orange…there are always a variety of dogs and cats hoping for a second chance. All pets will be spayed or neutered before they leave the shelter, given preliminary vaccinations, feline leukemia test for cats; heartworm test for dogs, a microchip, a cardboard carrier for cats to go home in; a 10 day health care plan courtesy of VCA Animal Hospitals and a bag of Purina ONE food. Most importantly you are getting a friend for life.
This special is valid only at the Humane Society of Broward County’s main location at 2070 Griffin Road and adoption hours are Monday – Saturday 10 – 6:30 and Sunday 10 – 5:30. Adopters must meet adoption criteria. For more information call the shelter at 954-989-3977 or to see pets available for adoption visit www.humanebroward.com .
The Humane Society of Broward County is a private, non-profit organization supported by donations from people and companies who want to help us help the homeless animals. They do not receive government funding and are not affiliated with any other national or local organization with a similar name.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1