By: Sharon Aron Baron
First Church Coral Springs wants you to join them on Thanksgiving Day for a free Thanksgiving Meal they would like to share with members of the community.
This will be a complete, hot Thanksgiving meal with turkey, side dishes, and dessert. And will even include live music.
“The Thanksgiving holiday is a time for our nation to give thanks,” said Michelle Musselman, event coordinator. “It’s a time of good food and fellowship.”
No reservations are needed, and you don’t need to bring anything. Just show up and meet others in the community who wish to come together and celebrate this holiday dedicated to giving thanks.
“Our doors are open to anyone who would like to share Thanksgiving with others,”said Musselman.
About Thanksgiving Day at First Church
Held on Thursday, November 26, at 11:30 a.m. at 8650 W Sample Road Coral Springs, Florida 33065.
For more information call the church office at 954-752-0333 or email them at email@example.com.
You can also visit them at at First Church Coral Springs
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event