By: Sharon Aron Baron
In celebration of Free Comic Book Day, Coral Springs’ very own Loot Games and Comics is just one of thousands of stores giving away over six million comic books to millions of fans.
This will be the first year Loot Games and Comics celebrates Free Comic Book Day which will offer the community a fun, family-oriented event where they can also meet artist and cosplayers.
“Free Comic Book Day is a great event for the whole community. Bringing everyone together, finding books for everyone to enjoy, and seeing people of all ages—children, teens, and adults—sharing our passion for comics is incredible,” said owner Alexander Nykolaiszyn.
Nykolaiszyn said that comics are a fun and enduring form of entertainment for readers of all ages to dive into as imagination comes to life. Whether it’s popular comics, film, television shows, or video games, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
“Even if you’ve never picked up a comic book, we want to welcome everyone to Loot Games and Comics on May 6, because there are so many amazing comics this year and we can’t wait to share them.”
Free Comic Book Day kicks off on May 6, from 1:00 p.m. and runs until 11:00 p.m. at Loot Games and Comics 10267 West Sample Road, Coral Springs FL, 33065.
Contact 561-594-8587, visit www.lootgamesandcomics.com, or follow their Facebook page for more information. Regular updates, information about comic books, and a list of participating publishers and their free comics are all online at www.freecomicbookday.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation