Beginning May 1, Broward County Public Schools will open Phase II of the School Choice application window where Coral Springs parents can apply online for general reassignments and magnet programs for the 2017/2018 school year.
During the window from May 1, 2017 through September 1, parents and guardians may submit applications for schools with available seats from the initial School Choice application window, which took place earlier this school year.
To learn more about School Choice Phase II options, available schools and to apply online (beginning May 1, 2017), visit browardschools.com/schoolchoice.
For questions, contact the Demographics and Student Assignments Department at 754-321-2480.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event