Beginning May 1, Broward County Public Schools will open Phase II of the School Choice application window where Coral Springs parents can apply online for general reassignments and magnet programs for the 2017/2018 school year.
During the window from May 1, 2017 through September 1, parents and guardians may submit applications for schools with available seats from the initial School Choice application window, which took place earlier this school year.
To learn more about School Choice Phase II options, available schools and to apply online (beginning May 1, 2017), visit browardschools.com/schoolchoice.
For questions, contact the Demographics and Student Assignments Department at 754-321-2480.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs