Beginning May 1, Broward County Public Schools will open Phase II of the School Choice application window where Coral Springs parents can apply online for general reassignments and magnet programs for the 2017/2018 school year.
During the window from May 1, 2017 through September 1, parents and guardians may submit applications for schools with available seats from the initial School Choice application window, which took place earlier this school year.
To learn more about School Choice Phase II options, available schools and to apply online (beginning May 1, 2017), visit browardschools.com/schoolchoice.
For questions, contact the Demographics and Student Assignments Department at 754-321-2480.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution