Beginning May 1, Broward County Public Schools will open Phase II of the School Choice application window where Coral Springs parents can apply online for general reassignments and magnet programs for the 2017/2018 school year.
During the window from May 1, 2017 through September 1, parents and guardians may submit applications for schools with available seats from the initial School Choice application window, which took place earlier this school year.
To learn more about School Choice Phase II options, available schools and to apply online (beginning May 1, 2017), visit browardschools.com/schoolchoice.
For questions, contact the Demographics and Student Assignments Department at 754-321-2480.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 2, 2023New Wellness Center Expansion Unveiled at One to One Health in Coral Springs
- EventsDecember 1, 20232024 Campout Coral Springs Returns for a Weekend of Outdoor Family Fun
- EventsNovember 30, 2023Coral Glades Students Host Drive-By Donation Drive to Support the Sawgrass Nature Center
- NewsNovember 24, 2023Meet Copper and Lil Grey: 2 Adorable Pets Looking for Their Forever Homes