By: Sharon Aron Baron
Outstanding volunteers will be honored at this year’s Friends of Music Working in Harmony Volunteer Luncheon where guests will enjoy lunch followed by a fashion show of boutique clothing provided by SteinMart of Coral Springs.
Held on Sunday, May 15, at the Marriott Hotel and Golf Club, honorees from churches, school and sport groups, women’s and men’s clubs, and hospital auxiliaries will be introduced and their special volunteer contributions will be shared. Guests will also have the opportunity to win fabulous items at the Chinese Raffle and Silent Auction.
Friends of Music, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) created by a dedicated group of music lovers who volunteer their time and talents to present a small concert series and to support local public middle and high school music programs. To date, over $150,000 has been donated to these programs. More than 1,600 music students have performed “side by side” and received master classes from professional musicians and Friends of Music concerts have been attended by over 18,000 music lovers.
The cost of the luncheon is $38 and the public is welcome to join in the festivities. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Group ticket price of $36 for groups of ten or more.
To submit information on your nominee or to purchase tickets, contact Linda Hanson at 954-752-5620 or email@example.com on or before May 5th.
The Marriott Hotel and Golf Club is located at 11775 Heron Bay Blvd in Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest