By: Sharon Aron Baron
Be one of the first to attend the inaugural Jazz Brunch event at the Coral Springs ArtWalk where you can enjoy a mimosa while listening to live music.
Held on Sunday, April 10, the “Savor the Notes” Jazz Brunch will be in conjunction with the Farmers’ Market from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and will include music by Anthony Corrado, Eddy Balzola Duo and Jorge Garcia Trio.
The event is free but food and refreshments will be available for purchase. Brunch specialties by the The Cook and the Cork restaurant will be near the main stage and there will be the Market to Table area featuring Farmers’ Market vendors: Just Juice, Le Petit Pain, Sweet Rustic Bake Shop, Laurie’s Pantry and Alleete’s Palate. Mimosas, wine and sangria will be available for $5 per serving. Proceeds from alcohol sales will go toward the Coral Springs Community Chest.
Limited seating will be available, but blankets and chairs are encouraged. Please refrain from bringing any outside food and alcohol to the event.
Parking will be available near the ArtWalk at Bank of America, Financial Plaza and MedArts in the Springs. The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.07Register Now for the ‘King of Coral Springs’ Chess Tournament in Coral Springs
- News2021.05.06Pet Therapy Dogs Delivers Message in Honor of National Nurses Week
- News2021.05.06City of Coral Springs Facilities Still Require Face Masks, Despite Executive Order
- News2021.05.06Pet Supermarket Honors a ‘Teacher’s Pet’ that Helps Students Learn