By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Saturday, the City of Coral Springs held their 11th Race For Women’s Wellness 5k and Half Mile receiving rave reviews from runners, sponsors and the community.
With over 1,600 people in attendance, ages ranged from 15 to 77 in the half mile marathon and participants from as young as two to 79 years-old participating in the 5k. Both races had several international runners participating.
Broward Health Coral Springs and their spokesperson Lisa Boccard would like to thank the community and the City of Coral Springs for their continued support.
All results from the half mile marathon and the 5k here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.276 Inch Gas Line Rupture on Wiles Road Causing Closures
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway