By Sharon Aron Baron
A 6-inch gas line cut by construction crews on Wiles Road was shut off after causing severe damage. This affected approximately 120 customers in Coral Springs on Monday.
Located on the 8700 block of Wiles Road between Riverside Drive and University Drive, the gas line feeds into businesses on Sample Road.
Once TECO makes repairs, they will contact customers individually to reestablish service safely. These repairs are estimated to take up to an additional four hours.
The area remains closed until the gas leak is repaired.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.12.05Pets of the Week: Curtis and Gin Are Seeking their Forever Families
- News2021.12.02Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Chaplain Awarded 2021 ‘Chaplain of the Year’
- Events2021.12.01Nominate a Coral Springs Business for a 2022 Excellence Awards
- Events2021.12.01Literary Guest Speakers Announced for 2022 Coral Springs Festival of the Arts