By Sharon Aron Baron
A 6-inch gas line cut by construction crews on Wiles Road was shut off after causing severe damage. This affected approximately 120 customers in Coral Springs on Monday.
Located on the 8700 block of Wiles Road between Riverside Drive and University Drive, the gas line feeds into businesses on Sample Road.
Once TECO makes repairs, they will contact customers individually to reestablish service safely. These repairs are estimated to take up to an additional four hours.
The area remains closed until the gas leak is repaired.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Broward Health Coral Springs Names Kristen Z. Bowman as New CEO
- EventsDecember 6, 2023Kevin Hart Adds Second Show at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Ushers in Holiday Season with Upcoming Market and Parade