By Agrippina Fadel
Four women-owned local businesses invite Coral Springs residents to a Sip & Crawl on Sample Road for holiday shopping and refreshments.
Karma Bath and Body Co., Corellia Gifts + Goods, Casa Décor + More, and Mermaid Trash are hosting the event. All stores offer complimentary wine and beer, while vendors will have food and sweets for purchase. Each location is less than a mile from one another, along the west side of Sample Road.
Owner and operator Kayleigh Carpente of Corellia Gifts + Goods said all four stores are women-owned, with three businesses opening physical locations in the past year during the pandemic.
“We all do different things. Karma Bath creates bath products, Corellia is a witchy gift shop, Casa Décor is a home goods store, and Mermaid Trash is a resin workshop space. Supporting local small businesses during the pandemic is more important than ever. This is our first year doing an event like this. We are trying to create something that hasn’t existed before in Coral Springs,” she explained.
Carpenter said Sip & Crawl would include a giveaway and a raffle.
“We plan on having 10-20 vendors at each location, set up right outside of our stores,” she added. “When people make a minimum of $10 purchase at each location, they fill out a punch card. Once they complete it, they will get one of the 150 goodie bags full of fun items, freebies, and coupons for local businesses.”
Scheduled for Saturday, November 27, from 2 to 7 p.m., the event includes over 50 vendors in four locations. The crawl starts at Mermaid Trash, located at 9717 West Sample Rd, and finishes at Karma Bath and Body Co., at 11471 West Sample Rd.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master’s in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 4, 2024Coral Park Elementary Strikes a Chord by Uniting Generations Through Music
- EventsJanuary 3, 2024HGTV’s ‘House Hunters’ Head to Coral Springs
- EatDecember 27, 2023BEST OF 2023: Guy Fieri Declares Hellenic Republic’s Greek Food “Hands Down” the Best he’s Had on New Season of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
- NewsDecember 17, 2023As Coral Springs Santa Battles Cancer, Community Rallies in Support