By Sharon Aron Baron
Girl Scout troop 12030’s goal is to fill an entire storage unit of goods to help those affected by Hurricane Ian.
According to Leader Yovanna Ortiz, Two families were hit hard during the hurricane. One is a family expecting their first baby boy who lost their entire nursery, and the other is a mother and personal friend of one of the troop’s families.
They need baby items and anything to redo a nursery as the family has nothing. They also need diapers, wipes, paper towels, cleaning supplies, first aid, toiletries, towels, storage bins, garbage backs, and nonperishable foods and formula.
Pet food for dogs, cats, and birds is also needed.
Sat Oct 29, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sun Oct 30 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tues Nov 1, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Thurs Nov 3, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Sat Nov 5 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sun Nov 6 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Drop off is at 1800 N State Rd 7 in Margate. Contact email@example.com or text 561 396 3036 to confirm the donation. If these times are not convenient, they can set up an appointment.
Troop 12030 meets weekly at Fern Glen Park in Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.12.01Broward County School Choice Application Window Now Open for 2023/24
- News2022.11.30Talk Media Named 2022 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- Events2022.11.29Prepare for Snow at Coral Springs ‘Downtown in December’ Event
- News2022.11.28Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break