How many Coral Springs residents actually know about the history of our city?
Thanks to the City of Coral Springs and City Historian Wendy Wangberg, the history of Coral Springs has been preserved on the city website, on video, as well as published in a book.
Take a look of this informative video which includes interviews with Robert Hoffman of Coral Ridge Properties, City Historian Wendy Wangberg and Chamber of Commerce Founder Sandy Cugno.
Also included is an appearance by entertainer Johnny Carson who promoted Coral Springs back in the 1960’s.
This master-planned community must have been in the middle of nowhere for visitors back then, with hardly any access to get here!
If you are interested in learning more about the history of the city, you can visit the Museum of Coral Springs History in Mullins Park between the pool and the Center for the Arts, or you can purchase Wangberg’s book on Amazon called Coral Springs FL Images of America
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts