Alleged fires and fights over the past week have pumped up police presence at JP Taravella High School.
Coral Springs Police wouldn’t confirm anything but they did issue this statement: “There have been ongoing issues at Taravella High School this week requiring extra police presence. The police department is monitoring the situation and is aware of the potential issues. There will be a noticeable increase in police presence until the situation is resolved.”
Anyone with specific information is asked to call the Coral Springs Police Department at 954-344-1800.
This story may be updated.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.23Video: Patient at Broward Health Coral Springs Celebrates 101st Birthday
- News2020.09.23Sawgrass Nature Center Raising Funds for Environmental Education Project for Title 1 Schools
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’