Alleged fires and fights over the past week have pumped up police presence at JP Taravella High School.
Coral Springs Police wouldn’t confirm anything but they did issue this statement: “There have been ongoing issues at Taravella High School this week requiring extra police presence. The police department is monitoring the situation and is aware of the potential issues. There will be a noticeable increase in police presence until the situation is resolved.”
Anyone with specific information is asked to call the Coral Springs Police Department at 954-344-1800.
This story may be updated.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive