By: Chris Brunner
Once the home of Burdines, Jordan Marsh, and Lord & Taylor, Coral Square Mall has survived many changes and is still going strong. This week, they will celebrate 30 years with an 80’s anniversary bash.
Held on Friday, October 10, from 6 p.m to 8 p.m, shoppers can dance the night away, listening to music from the ’80s while enjoying entertainment, food, store giveaways, and raffles. Fashion demonstrations from stores such as JCPenney, Pink, and Macy’s and makeover tips and demonstrations from Sephora inside JCPenney and Camilla Day Spa will be held.
This event is free for everyone.
Coral Square – Center Court
9469 W Atlantic Blvd
Coral Springs, FL 33071
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.07.01Trulieve Medical Marijuana Dispensary Opens its Doors in Coral Springs
- News2022.06.29Celebrate Independence Day in Coral Springs with a Grand Fireworks Display
- News2022.06.29Broward County Public Schools Offering $500 Bonus for Qualified Bus Drivers
- News2022.06.29Here’s What Residents Need to Know About Coral Springs Water Main Flushing on July 15