By: Chris Brunner
Once home of Burdines, Jordan Marsh, and Lord & Taylor, Coral Square Mall has survived many changes over the years and and is still going strong. This week they will be celebrating 30 years with an 80’s anniversary bash.
Held on Friday, October 10 from 6 p.m to 8 p.m, shoppers can dance the night away listening to music from the 80’s while enjoying entertainment, food, store giveaways and raffles. Fashion demonstrations from stores such as JCPenney, Pink and Macy’s, as well as makeover tips and demonstrations from Sephora inside JCPenney and Camilla Day Spa will be held.
This event is free for everyone.
Coral Square – Center Court
9469 W Atlantic Blvd
Coral Springs, FL 33071
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation