By: Chris Brunner
Once home of Burdines, Jordan Marsh, and Lord & Taylor, Coral Square Mall has survived many changes over the years and and is still going strong. This week they will be celebrating 30 years with an 80’s anniversary bash.
Held on Friday, October 10 from 6 p.m to 8 p.m, shoppers can dance the night away listening to music from the 80’s while enjoying entertainment, food, store giveaways and raffles. Fashion demonstrations from stores such as JCPenney, Pink and Macy’s, as well as makeover tips and demonstrations from Sephora inside JCPenney and Camilla Day Spa will be held.
This event is free for everyone.
Coral Square – Center Court
9469 W Atlantic Blvd
Coral Springs, FL 33071
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event