By: Sharon Aron Baron
UPDATE MAY 29th: WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PUBLICATION, THESE SUSPECTS WERE TURNED IN.
Coral Springs Police need your help in nabbing a couple they suspect stole 19 pairs of shoes from the Burlington Coat Factory in Coral Springs.
They were seen removing 19 pairs of Coach brand shoes from their boxes, then removing the security sensors before concealing the shoes in Burlington Coat Factory bags that they brought with them. The shoes are valued at $954.81, police said. After this incident the same suspects came back four days later and hit this store again.
If you have any information on who the two suspects are, please contact: Detective Karen Hallman at 954-346-1800 or Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-8477.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive