By: Matt Rothman
Coral Glades was scheduled to take on Coral Springs High School in the City Championship in football on Thursday, December 17, but the game has been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
As of now, the game has not been rescheduled. The principal of Coral Glades, Mark Kaplan, tweeted out earlier today that “Anyone with a ticket, we will have more info about refunds.”
If Coral Glades does not play again this season, it will conclude one of their best seasons in program history as they made their first playoff appearance. The same could be said for Coral Springs, who also made their first postseason in school history and defeated Charles W. Flanagan High School 7-6 on December 11 for their first playoff win.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school. Along with Parkland Talk, Matt is the lone contributing writer for the New York Islanders with The Hockey Writers. He worked as the Assistant Sports Editor for his school paper, Eagle News.
- News2021.01.24Coral Glades High School Cheerleading Team Earn 3rd In States
- News2021.01.22Coral Springs Charter Cheerleading Finish 2nd in States
- News2021.01.16Coral Glades Cheerleading Advance to State Finals For 10th Straight Year
- News2021.01.16Coral Springs High School Cheerleading Team Advance to State Finals