By: Matt Rothman
Coral Glades was scheduled to take on Coral Springs High School in the City Championship in football on Thursday, December 17, but the game has been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
As of now, the game has not been rescheduled. The principal of Coral Glades, Mark Kaplan, tweeted out earlier today that “Anyone with a ticket, we will have more info about refunds.”
If Coral Glades does not play again this season, it will conclude one of their best seasons in program history as they made their first playoff appearance. The same could be said for Coral Springs, who also made their first postseason in school history and defeated Charles W. Flanagan High School 7-6 on December 11 for their first playoff win.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.08.04Ryan Scanlon: A Coral Springs Resident Who Continues to Beat the Odds
- News2021.08.01Coral Springs Native Brett Roberts: A Name to Remember
- News2021.07.27J.P. Taravella Pitcher Jack Sinclair Signs First Pro Contract
- News2021.07.27Infielder Gavin Conticello Decides Future After Being Selected in MLB Draft