By Jill Fox
Thanksgiving has passed, and the Christmas countdown is on. Just like Santa, parents have begun to check their lists of preparations– one being a turn with the big guy himself.
Santa Claus has arrived in Coral Springs, and he’s in position for holiday card photos galore. He will listen to children’s wishes at the Coral Square Mall for extended hours, and stay put until Christmas Eve.
In addition to typical Santa duties, Coral Square is hosting a variety of free holiday entertainment this season.
December 8 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
One of the most popular events is not even for kids! Furry friends have their time for photos with Santa. Pets are invited to have their pictures taken with Santa during this time only.
Sunday, December 1, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Visitors can register for Baby’s First Christmas, exclusively for little ones to have their very first picture taken with Santa.
Wednesday, December 4, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
On National Cookie Day, families are invited to Center Court to enjoy cookies with Santa featuring storytime and fresh cookies with Mr. Claus himself.
Sunday, December 8.
At “Caring Santa,” lights are dimmed, music is lowered, and the event begins early for children with special needs before holiday shoppers arrive. Families can reserve a time to visit with Santa to avoid waiting in lines.
Saturday, December 14, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
In Macy’s Women’s Court, Santa will charm children with “The Night Before Christmas” while they enjoy churros and hot cocoa.
Friday, December 20
The mall has even deemed this “Ugly Sweater Day” for those not-so-authentic visits with Santa.
For families in a time crunch, or those who prefer to skip the whining and complaining about their turn with St. Nick, reserve a spot ahead of time with Santa’s FastPass. Shoppers can make their holiday photo sessions run smoothly by pre-booking a magical moment with Santa from the convenience of their home.
For enhanced holiday hours and more information about Santa, visit coralsquaremall.com.
Coral Square Mall is located at 9469 West Atlantic Blvd in Coral Springs.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She is currently a Senior Account Director at Lon Haber & Co., a leading full-service public relations firm. Fox worked at NBC Miami for eight years after graduating from the University of Miami. She lives in Parkland with her husband, Brian and two children.
- Events2019.11.30Coral Square Mall Holds Memorable Holiday Events for the Whole Family
- News2019.11.26Exciting Winter Break Camps Available for Local Kids
- News2019.11.12Free Coral Springs Integrative Health Expo Focuses on Holistic Wellness
- News2019.11.08Get ‘Blo-wn’ Away At Coral Springs’ New Blow Dry Bar