By: Chris Brunner
Are you looking for a new pal to spend this summer and many more with?
If you answered “yes,” then cruise on over to the Humane Society of Broward County for our Summer Splash Pet Adoption event. There are always a variety of dogs, cats and rabbits looking for new families to love at the shelter and during this three-day event, you might find your new beach baby.
Adopt any pet six months and older and their adoption fee is half price. That’s more than a $60 savings on dog adoptions and $15 savings on cat adoptions. Select pets will be featured “Beach Babes” with their adoption fees waived, and they will come with a beach bucket of goodies.
The fun takes place on Friday, June 14 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, June 15 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.: and Sunday, June 16 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Coral Springs residents, if you are considering adopting a pet but have been a beach bum about it, now may be the perfect time to add a new family member.
When you adopt from the Humane Society of Broward County all pets are spayed or neutered. In addition, they receive preliminary vaccinations, a microchip, 14-day limited health care plan from VCA Animal Hospitals, de-worming, treatment for fleas and ticks, feline leukemia test for cats, heartworm test for dogs seven months and older, 30 days of Trupanion pet insurance and a bag of Purina ONE pet food.
The HSBC is conveniently located at 2070 Griffin Road, just a block west of I-95.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed
- Events2019.08.20Earn Service Hours: Volunteers Needed to Help Beautify Coral Springs
- News2019.07.21U.S. Department of Commerce Awards Coral Springs $2.8 Million Grant