By Sharon Aron Baron
The Humane Society of Broward County has so many amazing pets waiting to be adopted. In honor of Memorial Day, adopted dogs and cats one year and older will be half-price.
Those who adopt from Friday, May 27 – to Sunday, May 29, will save $75 on a dog and $20 savings for a cat. Please note that the shelter is closed on Monday, May 30.
Everyone at the shelter thinks he’s one cool guy; he just needs someone to give him a chance. Papa (ID 654573) is only two years old. He loves to be with people and would do best in a home with adults or teenagers. He’s potty-trained, good with other dogs, and loves to go for walks. Thanks to Dolly’s Dream, his adoption fee is sponsored, and he gets to go home with things to help me settle in.
Did you know when you adopt, all the pets are spayed or neutered and get a microchip and preliminary vaccinations? They also get 14 days of limited health care from VCA Animal Hospitals and a bag of Purina ONE pet food.
Are you looking to add some entertainment to your family? If so, pick Isaac (ID 655732), who is only 16-weeks-0ld. She’s curious, playful, and loves to be petted. More than two dozen little ones like her are hoping to find their forever homes, so if you’ve thought about adding a kitten, now is a great time to head over to the shelter.
To meet one of these pets, fill out a pre-adoption application online at humanebroward.com. Once completed, visit the shelter located at 2070 Griffin Road, a block west of I-95, opening daily at 11 a.m. For questions, call 954-989-3977 ext. 6.
Regular prices for adoptions are $300 for puppies five months and younger, $150 for dogs six months and older, $100 for kittens five months and younger, and $40 for cats six months and older (Adopt one, get one free).
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.07.01Trulieve Medical Marijuana Dispensary Opens its Doors in Coral Springs
- News2022.06.29Celebrate Independence Day in Coral Springs with a Grand Fireworks Display
- News2022.06.29Broward County Public Schools Offering $500 Bonus for Qualified Bus Drivers
- News2022.06.29Here’s What Residents Need to Know About Coral Springs Water Main Flushing on July 15