Can’t see the slideshow on your device? Then view them on Flickr.
By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Sunday, Coral Springs held their first “Savor the Notes” Jazz Brunch which brought out hundreds of residents to shop, stroll and enjoy music and food.
Held in conjunction with the Farmers’ Market, the event included live music by Anthony Corrado, Eddy Balzola Duo, and Jorge Garcia Trio. Mimosas, wine, and sangria were sold with proceeds going toward the Coral Springs Community Chest and delicious brunch specialties, including fresh pulled pork sandwiches, were served up by The Cook and the Cork restaurant of Coral Springs.
Check out our live-streaming of the event on our Facebook page.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.07.07City to Host Blood Drive with Wellness Checkup, COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- News2020.07.06COVID-19 Cases in Coral Springs Jump Past 800 in Latest Report
- News2020.07.06City Manager Appoints New Director for the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- News2020.07.06City Closes Pools After Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19