Can’t see the slideshow on your device? Then view them on Flickr.
By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Sunday, Coral Springs held their first “Savor the Notes” Jazz Brunch which brought out hundreds of residents to shop, stroll and enjoy music and food.
Held in conjunction with the Farmers’ Market, the event included live music by Anthony Corrado, Eddy Balzola Duo, and Jorge Garcia Trio. Mimosas, wine, and sangria were sold with proceeds going toward the Coral Springs Community Chest and delicious brunch specialties, including fresh pulled pork sandwiches, were served up by The Cook and the Cork restaurant of Coral Springs.
Check out our live-streaming of the event on our Facebook page.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2019.08.19Young Chef’s Academy Holds ‘Open House’ in Coral Springs
- Crime & Safety2019.08.19Crash on Sawgrass Expressway Leaves One Victim Dead
- Eat2019.08.19There’s Only a Short Wait Until Five Guys Opening Date
- Crime & Safety2019.08.16Man Arrested in 1983 Coral Springs Sexual Battery Case Thanks to DNA Evidence