By: Sharon Aron Baron
Restaurant chain Pei Wei Asian Diner has announced the grand opening and ribbon cutting for their new Coral Springs location and will be offering giveaways to the public during the event.
Back in April 2015, we announced that Pei Wei would be moving into the building formally operated by Denny’s restaurant at 3124 N University Drive. After an extensive rebuild, their grand opening date will be Monday, April 11, where they will have a ribbon cutting ceremony with the Coral Springs Chamber of Commerce before the restaurant officially opens at 11:00 a.m.
That day, Pei Wei will be offering one lucky guest a “Pei Wei-for-a-Year” gift card. They are also giving away free samples, a t-shirt giveaway to their first 100 guests and other raffle prizes.
Created in 2000 by P.F Chang’s China Bistro to compete in the fast-growing fast casual restaurant segment while P. F. Chang’s remained in the high-end full-service restaurant segment, Pei Wei offers different menu items and a different dining atmosphere – namely where guests order from a cashier, and the food is brought out to the table. Pei Wei also has a designated door in the restaurant for cashiers to offer take away food orders.
Offering a made-to-order menu, which maintains a focus on bold flavors, Pei Wei guests can order each dish to their liking, whether that be a wok-fresh entrée with steamed chicken or shrimp, opting for a small entrée size, increasing a dish’s spice level, replacing white rice with brown rice or a side salad, or choosing to have sauces served on the side.
As of 2015, the Scottsdale, Arizona-based Pei Wei Asian Diner, operated 192 restaurants in 25 states including 33 in Florida. Currently, the closest Pei Wei restaurants to Coral Springs are three locations in Boca Raton and one in Plantation.
Location: 3124 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065.
Sunday – Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses