By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss Coral Springs’ Annual Fourth of July celebration by enjoying a grand fireworks display in the park.
Food and entertainment are set for Monday, July 4, at Mullins Park from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., with fireworks set to light the sky at 8:30 p.m.
“Out of the many special events hosted by Coral Springs, Fourth of July always radiates with the most festive energy,” said Mayor Scott Brook. “It brings me great joy to see families gather to watch fireworks, enjoy Mullins Park, and celebrate our nation’s independence.”
In addition to the fireworks show, the event includes free activities and entertainment, including an appearance by “Uncle Sam” stilt walkers, live music by Ka’Villa, giveaways from vendors, lawn games, a bounce house, an inflatables zone, arts and crafts, interactive games, and contests.
Food truck cuisine, alcoholic beverages, and desserts are available for purchase, and local vendors will have patriotic items for sale.
Parking for the event is free, and registration is not required. Lawn chairs and blankets are recommended; “staked” umbrellas and flag poles are prohibited. Personal fireworks, outside alcoholic beverages, and pets are not allowed in the park.
Mullins Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.07.01Trulieve Medical Marijuana Dispensary Opens its Doors in Coral Springs
- News2022.06.29Celebrate Independence Day in Coral Springs with a Grand Fireworks Display
- News2022.06.29Broward County Public Schools Offering $500 Bonus for Qualified Bus Drivers
- News2022.06.29Here’s What Residents Need to Know About Coral Springs Water Main Flushing on July 15