By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mimosas, wine and live music will be some of the highlights of the Coral Springs Jazz Brunch “Savor the Notes” event at the ArtWalk where residents not only can enjoy music, they can shop for fresh food at the Farmers’ Market.
The fun takes place on Sunday, October 22, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the Sunshine Jazz Organization presents Barbara Evans & Valerio Cantori and The Jesse Jones, Jr. Quartet. Adults can enjoy a mimosa with proceeds going towards the Coral Springs Community Chest.
Limited seating will be available, so blankets and chairs are suggested. The city asks that residents refrain from bringing any outside food and alcohol to the event. Parking will be available near the ArtWalk at Bank of America, Financial Plaza and MedArts in the Springs.
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive