By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mimosas, wine and live music will be some of the highlights of the Coral Springs Jazz Brunch “Savor the Notes” event at the ArtWalk where residents not only can enjoy music, they can shop for fresh food at the Farmers’ Market.
The fun takes place on Sunday, October 22, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the Sunshine Jazz Organization presents Barbara Evans & Valerio Cantori and The Jesse Jones, Jr. Quartet. Adults can enjoy a mimosa with proceeds going towards the Coral Springs Community Chest.
Limited seating will be available, so blankets and chairs are suggested. The city asks that residents refrain from bringing any outside food and alcohol to the event. Parking will be available near the ArtWalk at Bank of America, Financial Plaza and MedArts in the Springs.
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation