By Ryan Yousefi
A local fashion boutique is kicking off the holiday shopping season by inviting customers to shop in support of cancer research.
Jeaneration Boutique is set to host a special shopping event on Wednesday, November 29, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at its 4671 North University Drive location, with a portion of proceeds designated to support a good cause.
In the spirit of the holiday season, Jeaneration will donate 20 percent of all sales made during the event to the Greater Broward Chapter of the PAP Corps. This charitable organization supports cancer research and patients.
In addition to helping Jeaneration do well, customers who shop during the designated window will be entered into a raffle to win a $100 gift certificate.
The PAP Corps is a non-profit organization crucial in funding cancer research and supporting those affected by the disease. The funds raised from the Jeaneration Shopping Event will contribute to the PAP Corps’ ongoing efforts to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients and their families.
For those interested in learning more about the Greater Broward Chapter of the PAP Corps and its initiatives, additional information is available at www.greaterbroward.org.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- EatFebruary 23, 2024COMING SOON: Whit’s Frozen Custard to Sweeten Coral Springs with New Location
- Crime & SafetyFebruary 22, 2024Man Claiming to be Christ Causes Commotion in Coral Springs Store
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024TICKET ALERT: Indigo Girls at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts Go on Sale on Friday
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Tickets Now on Sale For Legendary Comedian Bobby Collins March 15 Show