By Bryan Boggiano
An impromptu gender reveal party on April 6 brought joy and excitement to the Simmons family.
Coral Springs City Commissioner Joshua Simmons and his wife, Cheyenne, recently shared a moment of joy with family and close friends.
The couple held a gender reveal party at the home of Annmarie Chambers, the commissioner’s mother-in-law.
No stranger to babies, Simmons already has two daughters, ages 4 and 2.
However, this time, the couple had a special surprise in store.
After a sonogram on Thursday morning, the couple decided to reveal their baby’s gender through an intimate and spontaneous celebration. Armed with confetti canons filled with blue pieces of confetti, the couple and their loved ones walked to a nearby lake.
With a stunning burst of blue, the couple announced they were expecting their first son.
Following the reveal, Simmons and his guests displayed their commitment to the environment by promptly cleaning up the area, ensuring their moment of joy had no negative impact on the surroundings.
While their gender reveal might not have been as grand as Rihanna’s Super Bowl halftime show announcement, the Simmons family’s happiness and love were no less significant.
Commissioner Simmons jokingly remarked, “If I could’ve hung from the top of a stadium and had my friends dressed up in all white, then we definitely would’ve gone for it, but cleaning up thousands of pieces of blue paper was exciting. It was a fantastic mess.”
Simmons expressed gratitude for the strong women in his life, including his mother, sister, wife, and daughters. And looks forward to the new frontier of raising a son, emphasizing the importance of teaching him about the world and how to treat others.
As for baby names, the couple is keeping that under wraps for now, but they eagerly anticipate the arrival of their newest family member.
“We are just happy to add to our family,” Simmons said,
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Parkland Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- A University of Florida journalism graduate, Bryan is pursuing his masters in geosciences at Florida International University. He has a strong interest in weather, entertainment, and journalism.
- News2023.05.24New Playground at Riverside Park Tentatively Set To Open In Fall 2023
- News2023.05.21Coral Springs Commission Tentatively Approves 5 Percent Tax Increase for Businesses
- Crime & Safety2023.05.20Coral Springs City Commission Approves SRO Contract With Broward County School Board
- Crime & Safety2023.05.20Heroic Officer’s Quick Actions Prevent Tragedy and Save a Life