By: Matt Rothman
After Juhnyee See had arguably the best season in Coral Springs Charter tennis history, she was named Florida Dairy Farmers Player of the Year.
See won both singles and doubles this year with her partner Madison Clark. In singles, See went 13-3 while going 15-16 in doubles before winning a District Championship. She then went on and won seven matches in singles and doubles in the State Championship.
“Juhnyee See’s ability to break down players and force them out of their comfort zone allows her to succeed on this level,” said Head Coach Melissa Shank. “Her agility, court vision, patience, and soft touch bring her closer to achieving her goal of being a force on the court in every match.”
Since 1992, the Florida Dairy Farmers High School Sports Awards program, which recognizes all 30 FHSAA-sanctioned and recognized sports, has honored more than 5,000 of the state’s top student-athletes and coaches.
Past winners have gone on to star at the collegiate and professional levels, and some have even represented their country in the Olympic Games.
See will have two years left to compete on the varsity tennis team before heading to college.
Send to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.08.12Brianna Dawson Named New Varsity Volleyball Coach at Coral Glades
- News2022.08.06Coral Springs Charter Goaltender Kelsey Dunne Commits to Play College Soccer
- News2022.08.04Coral Springs Resident Joey Colosi Commits to Play College Football
- Events2022.08.03Coral Glades High School Set to Host Jaguar Expedition For New Students