By Sharon Aron Baron
Local law enforcement agencies in Broward County have announced their participation in a joint training exercise with the Department of Defense (DOD) set to begin on May 30 and extend over the next two weeks.
The training will be conducted at various locations and aims to provide the DOD with realistic settings for preparedness training. This routine exercise has been a common practice undertaken by military personnel in cities nationwide.
To minimize disruption to the daily lives of residents and visitors, the selected training sites have been carefully chosen. The primary objective is to ensure the safety of both the general public and the participants involved.
To maintain security measures, the specific locations of the training sites will not be disclosed to the public. Authorities have urged individuals who become aware of the training locations to steer clear of these areas while the exercises are underway.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsOctober 1, 2023Coral Springs Gears Up for the 2023 Oktoberfest Extravaganza
- EventsSeptember 29, 2023Coral Springs Police Department’s Humane Unit Hosts Pet Food Drive
- EventsSeptember 27, 2023Sawgrass Nature Center’s ‘Give a Hoot’ Gala Benefits Wildlife Rehabilitation
- EventsSeptember 25, 2023TICKET ALERT: Culinary Delights Meet Fine Vintages at Basser’s 2023 Food & Wine Festival