Coral Springs Residents: If you are interested in learning about vegan living, please attend this free event on Saturday, September 8th at the Northwest Regional Library.
The program includes a presentation with M. Katz, co-author of “Incredibly Delicous: Recipes for a New Paradigm, video presentation and free vegan luncheon. Space is limited to 200 people.
Reservations are recommended by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1st.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.07Register Now for the ‘King of Coral Springs’ Chess Tournament in Coral Springs
- News2021.05.06Pet Therapy Dogs Delivers Message in Honor of National Nurses Week
- News2021.05.06City of Coral Springs Facilities Still Require Face Masks, Despite Executive Order
- News2021.05.06Pet Supermarket Honors a ‘Teacher’s Pet’ that Helps Students Learn