Coral Springs Residents: If you are interested in learning about vegan living, please attend this free event on Saturday, September 8th at the Northwest Regional Library.
The program includes a presentation with M. Katz, co-author of “Incredibly Delicous: Recipes for a New Paradigm, video presentation and free vegan luncheon. Space is limited to 200 people.
Reservations are recommended by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1st.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1