Coral Springs Residents: If you are interested in learning about vegan living, please attend this free event on Saturday, September 8th at the Northwest Regional Library.
The program includes a presentation with M. Katz, co-author of “Incredibly Delicous: Recipes for a New Paradigm, video presentation and free vegan luncheon. Space is limited to 200 people.
Reservations are recommended by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1st.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- EventsFebruary 19, 2024Orchid and Plant Festival Returns to the Sawgrass Nature Center