Coral Springs Residents: If you are interested in learning about vegan living, please attend this free event on Saturday, September 8th at the Northwest Regional Library.
The program includes a presentation with M. Katz, co-author of “Incredibly Delicous: Recipes for a New Paradigm, video presentation and free vegan luncheon. Space is limited to 200 people.
Reservations are recommended by contacting [email protected] by September 1st.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store