Coral Springs Residents: If you are interested in learning about vegan living, please attend this free event on Saturday, September 8th at the Northwest Regional Library.
The program includes a presentation with M. Katz, co-author of “Incredibly Delicous: Recipes for a New Paradigm, video presentation and free vegan luncheon. Space is limited to 200 people.
Reservations are recommended by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1st.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event