William E Lewis host of “The Credit Report with Bill Lewis”on AM 740 WSBR in South Florida was arrested for domestic violence on Tuesday.
Lewis whose radio show not only discusses money issues, it also promotes conservative South Florida Republican candidates. Lewis was charged for touch or strike/battery and domestic violence and tampering in misdemeanor proceedings for depriving his victim of 911. He was released on $1,500 bond.
Besides his radio show, Lewis is also the hired social media “voice” of Sheriff Al Lamberti where he maintains Lamberti’s Facebook and Twitter page often posting as the Sheriff. He also writes articles about credit repair that is distributed to various websites around the country.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only
- News2021.01.13Coral Springs Resident Named Board Chair of Children’s Harbor