By: Claire Cornish
Small in stature but big in personality, Lizzie is a cuddling machine who takes her job as lapdog very seriously.
She lives to be held and would love a home where she can be as affectionate as she pleases. Lizzie loves to sit with her humans and is excellent company.
She is finding the shelter environment very stressful and is puzzled why her sweet personality has not helped her find her forever home yet.
Lizzie says to Coral Springs residents: “I’m ready to find my forever family. Is it you?”
Lizzie’s ID number is A2054232, and she stays at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family
- News2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home
- News2020.09.07After an Unhappy Life, This Good Boy Hasn’t Had a Reason to Wag his Tail