By: Sharon Aron Baron
Each year, the City of Coral Springs formally recognizes and honors businesses located within the municipal boundaries, who have exemplified a commitment to the economic vitality of the City, with the Business Excellence Awards.
If you know an innovative, growing business in Coral Springs with quality products or a company that has made significant contributions to the community, the Economic Development Office is now accepting applications for the 2020 Business Excellence Awards.
Anyone is eligible to make a nomination. Those wishing to nominate a business should visit the Coral Springs Economic Development website at www.coralspringsedo.com, to review the criteria and submit a nomination.
The 2019 Awards Winners include Cruise Planners, Doris Italian Market, First Data, Green Thumb Lawn and Garden, Nothing Bundt Cakes, and School of Rock Coral Springs.
The 2019 winners were honored and recognized with a reception and a plaque earlier this year during the City Commission meeting. Each business was selected based on longevity, business growth, contributions to charity, and the betterment of the Coral Springs community. Individual success stories will be featured in a video series used to promote positive business growth and featured on social media and the website at www.coralspringsedo.com.
Nominations are due by 5:00 p.m. December 16, 2019. Award notification is February 2020 and award presentation is March 18, 2020, at a city commission meeting.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.09.15TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces Superstar Legends from the 60s
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- Events2021.09.12Bites and Sips Event Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with Food and Music
- News2021.09.10Tax increase for Coral Springs Residents Much Lower Than Initially Reported