By: Sharon Aron Baron
Lyft is helping residents commemorate those lost one year ago during the school shooting by offering free rides to the Interfaith Ceremony on February 14.
According to Lyft MIA, for Marjory Stoneman Douglas’s “Day of Service and Hope” Lyft will provide all participants with free roundtrip rides (up to $10 each) to and from Pine Trails Park in Parkland.
The event, presented by both the City of Coral Springs, and City of Parkland will be held on Thursday, February 14 at 5:45 p.m. Enter code MSDSTRONG2019 in the Lyft app to redeem. This event is open to the public.
Pine Trails Park, 10555 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33076.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event