By: Sharon Aron Baron
Lyft is helping residents commemorate those lost one year ago during the school shooting by offering free rides to the Interfaith Ceremony on February 14.
According to Lyft MIA, for Marjory Stoneman Douglas’s “Day of Service and Hope” Lyft will provide all participants with free roundtrip rides (up to $10 each) to and from Pine Trails Park in Parkland.
The event, presented by both the City of Coral Springs, and City of Parkland will be held on Thursday, February 14 at 5:45 p.m. Enter code MSDSTRONG2019 in the Lyft app to redeem. This event is open to the public.
Pine Trails Park, 10555 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33076.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill