By Jill Fox
Mah Jongg players looking for some summer fun can visit Family Bagels of Long Island on Tuesday or Wednesday.
On Tuesday, June 29, at 9:30 a.m., Moms Play Mah Jongg will meet for bagels, coffee, and beginners’ mah jongg. Those interested in learning the game should attend the session, which lasts until 12 p.m.
On Wednesday, June 30 at 7 p.m., players can enjoy small bites, mingling with other enthusiasts, raffles, and more. This evening event is perfect for those who already know how to play or need to find a fourth.
Both are opportunities to socialize and play the game with friends, food, and fun at Family Bagels of Long Island.
Each event includes professional instruction, practice gameplay, mah jongg supplies, and refreshments for $25 per person.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.21Great News! Coral Springs Ranked 13th Safest City in America
- News2022.01.13Developer To Revise Plans For Heron Bay Development Project
- News2021.12.23‘It’s A Christmas Miracle’: Man Survives From Heart Attack Thanks to Good Samaritan
- Crime & Safety2021.12.17Coral Springs Neighborhood On Alert After Vehicle Break-In