By Claire Cornish
It’s hard to believe that once upon a time, not so very long ago, Major was so terrified at the shelter that he would barely come out of his kennel.
To see this boy now is to see what can happen to a frightened dog when they start to experience stability, love, and gentleness.
Major is now a happy 2-year-old who loves his friends, his human buddies, and his treats. He graduated top of the class from training, and he is very proud of himself. He is an affectionate boy who never turns down a belly rub, and he thinks cat rides are very cool.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family
- News2021.04.22Found Running in Traffic, This Husky Has a Fun, Friendly Personality
- News2021.04.065-Month-Old Puppy with Expressive Ears Needs a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home