By Sharon Aron Baron
Applications are now open for high school seniors to apply for The Broward League of Cities 2021 scholarships.
The League will be awarding two $2,500 scholarships to outstanding students from around Broward County who plan to pursue a major in public administration, political science, or another government-related field. Applicants must demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills.
Students need to act quickly because applications and essays are due on March 12, 2021. If the student is selected as a finalist, they must be available for a Zoom interview on April 17.
To be eligible for this scholarship, a student must be a 2021 graduating senior in a Broward County high school, a permanent resident of Broward County, be pursuing a major in public administration, political science, or a government-related field at any accredited college or university in the United States; and have a minimum cumulative unweighted grade point average of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale), verified by a school transcript.
To apply, complete the application below, then email all information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Broward League of Cities by Friday, March 12, 2021.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event