By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Coral Springs man was arrested on Monday after being accused of performing a sexual act on an 8 year old girl, police said.
Coral Springs Police arrested Guidner Jean, 26, who resides at the 2100 block of NW 40th Street after a child told investigators in a sworn statement that Jean touched her vagina beneath her underwear and then pulled her clothes off and performed oral sex on her just two days prior.
The child also told authorities that Jean touched her chest beneath her clothing, the police report said.
After Jean was taken into custody, he told police that while on the couch, he placed his hand down the pants of the victim and touched her vagina. He later admitted that he pulled down victim’s pants and performed oral sex on her.
Jean was ordered held without bond and charged with two counts of sexual battery and two counts of lewd and lascivious molestation on a victim under 12.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.11.16Tiny Meat Gang: The Global Domination Tour Heads to Coral Springs
- News2019.11.143 Coral Springs Schools Earn Five-Star Award from Florida Department of Education
- News2019.11.14New Building May Offer Fresh Beginning at Marjory Stoneman Douglas
- Crime & Safety2019.11.13Sheriff Gregory Tony Announces Campaign Kick-off Fundraiser