By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Coral Springs man was arrested on Monday after being accused of performing a sexual act on an 8 year old girl, police said.
Coral Springs Police arrested Guidner Jean, 26, who resides at the 2100 block of NW 40th Street after a child told investigators in a sworn statement that Jean touched her vagina beneath her underwear and then pulled her clothes off and performed oral sex on her just two days prior.
The child also told authorities that Jean touched her chest beneath her clothing, the police report said.
After Jean was taken into custody, he told police that while on the couch, he placed his hand down the pants of the victim and touched her vagina. He later admitted that he pulled down victim’s pants and performed oral sex on her.
Jean was ordered held without bond and charged with two counts of sexual battery and two counts of lewd and lascivious molestation on a victim under 12.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event