By: Chris Brunner
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives along with the Traffic Homicide Investigation Unit are investigating a fiery crash that happened early this morning in Parkland that killed a man.
According to detectives, around 2:50 a.m. on Dec. 27, Jody Alan Baron, 57, of Margate was driving a sedan north in the 6400 block of North Pine Island Road in Parkland when his Hyundai Elantra veered off the roadway and struck a tree on the east side of the road and became engulfed in flames.
Traffic Homicide Detectives and Coral Springs Fire Department responded to the crash, however, Baron was pronounced dead at the scene. Impairment is suspected.
The investigation continues.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed