By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you’d like some Halloween fun without a lot of screams and scariness, don’t be afraid to bring your costumed character to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Drama Department’s “Not So Scary” Halloween event this year.
Teaming up with Disney Imagineers, the event will be held on Saturday, October 27, the event will include a maze, hayride, face-painting, food, games candy and a not-so-scary haunted house.
Tickets are $6 or $5 with a canned good which will be donated to the charity “Trick or Treat So Kids Can Eat”.
The event is geared towards children, but anyone is welcome to attend.
To attend: Enter between 6 p.m. – 9 p.m through the senior lot at Marjory Stoneman Douglas on Holmberg Road. Once on campus, buy tickets at the table set up. Coral Springs and Parkland families welcome. The school is located at 5901 Pine Island Rd in Parkland.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home