By: Sharon Aron Baron
Marjory Stoneman Douglas Drama presents the Tony Award winning play “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time” on November 8 – 10.
The mystery surrounds the death of a neighbor’s dog that investigated by young Christopher Boone (Logan Weber), who has an autism, and touches on his relationships with his parents and school mentor. While attempting to solve the crime, even more mysteries pop up about himself and his family and it’s up to Christopher to solve the case.
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time won the Olivier Award for Best New Play 2013 and the 2015 Tony Award for Best Play. Created by Simon Stephens, it is based on the novel by Mark Haddon. The play premiered in London in 2012 before transferring to the Apollo Theatre in New York in 2013. The Broadway production debuted in 2014 and closed in 2016.
Tickets are available now for three showtimes: November 8, 9 and 10 at 7:00 p.m. and can be purchased online at douglashigh.seatyourself.biz for $8, or at the door for $15. Coral Springs and Parkland residents welcome.
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School auditorium is located at 5901 Pine Island Rd, Parkland, FL.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021