By: Sharon Aron Baron
Marjory Stoneman Douglas Drama presents the Tony Award winning play “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time” on November 8 – 10.
The mystery surrounds the death of a neighbor’s dog that investigated by young Christopher Boone (Logan Weber), who has an autism, and touches on his relationships with his parents and school mentor. While attempting to solve the crime, even more mysteries pop up about himself and his family and it’s up to Christopher to solve the case.
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time won the Olivier Award for Best New Play 2013 and the 2015 Tony Award for Best Play. Created by Simon Stephens, it is based on the novel by Mark Haddon. The play premiered in London in 2012 before transferring to the Apollo Theatre in New York in 2013. The Broadway production debuted in 2014 and closed in 2016.
Tickets are available now for three showtimes: November 8, 9 and 10 at 7:00 p.m. and can be purchased online at douglashigh.seatyourself.biz for $8, or at the door for $15. Coral Springs and Parkland residents welcome.
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School auditorium is located at 5901 Pine Island Rd, Parkland, FL.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses