By: Claire Cornish
Alex is a stunning and incredibly personable senior German shepherd – but don’t try to tell him he is a senior because he just won’t believe you.
Alex has the calmness and patience of an older dog, but the vitality and fun-loving personality of a companion who still remembers the joy and exuberance of puppyhood.
He knows all his commands and enjoys showing them off and he also walks very nicely on his leash and loves time spent with friends, both two and four-legged. He also enjoys greeting other dogs and joining in play.
Alex says to Coral Springs residents: “Please come and meet me, I know we will be instant best friends.”
Alex would make a wonderful best friend and is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Thursday from 11 am – 6 pm. Just ask for Alex, ID#2034777.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.03.02Major Graduated Top of the Class from Training and is Ready for a Home
- News2021.03.01Cooper’s Human Moved to Hospice and Now Needs Someone To Care for Him
- News2021.02.22Left at Her Favorite Pet Resort, Gray Has Come to Terms She Has Been Abandoned
- News2021.02.16Adopted at 6 Weeks, Caleb’s Owners Realized They Didn’t Have Time for a Puppy